Customers often tell us that they are the most proud of their custom doors.
We offer unique and one-of-a-kind custom doors, that are, without a doubt, the finest custom doors available. Our custom doors are carefully handcrafted with stile-and-rail and frame-and-panel construction, in keeping with the tradition of fine cabinetmaking.
Using only hand-sorted, color-matched, cabinet grade hardwood, artisans with many years of furniture-making experience perform the custom door carving and relief work. Each hardwood door is painted, or stained and top-coated with a marine-grade catalyzed varnish in a top-grade furniture finishing facility.
With Baldwin and Rocky Mountain locksets and hinges, only the finest hardware is used. Carrying a five-year warranty, these doors are designed and built to last hundreds of years in your home.
Custom antique heart pine entry door with vintage handle and lock set refurbished and recommissioned. Some original patina left in wood for character.
Alder entry door. Stain and glazed finish. Sikkens topcoat. Oil-rubbed bronze Rocky Mountain lock set. ORB ball-bearing hinges. 2-1/2″ thick door swung in Alder jamb.
White Oak entry door with speakeasy and clavos. Oil-rubbed bronze Rocky Mountain lock set. ORB ball-bearing hinges. 2″ thick door swung in oak jamb.
Heavily distressed and carved white oak entry door. Stan and glaze finish. Custom iron strapping and other details. Matching jamb.
Your door or window design is first detailed in CAD drawings for your approval. Each dimension and detail is spelled out.
Plank style oak entry door with side and transom lites. Stain and glaze finish. Oil-rubbed bronze lockset. Matching jamb.
Our unique and one-of-a-kind custom doors are among the finest custom doors available. Each door is carefully handcrafted with stile-and-rail, frame and panel construction, in keeping with the tradition of fine cabinetmaking.
Customers often tell us that, of all of the fine architectural elements in their home, they are the most proud of their doors. We are confident that you and your family will be proud of how our custom doors compliment your home. They are an investment in timeless quality. Please take a moment to consider:
- We use only select quality, hand-sorted, color-matched, cabinet grade hardwood – accepting no finger jointed or laminated butcher-block frame materials.
- Local artisans with many years of furniture and door carving experience perform the custom carving and relief work.
- Each door is painted, or stained and top-coated with a marine-grade (for exterior) catalyzed varnish in a top-grade furniture finishing facility.
- Preferring Baldwin, Rocky Mountain and other equally high-quality locksets and hinges, only the finest high-grade hardware is used.
- Carrying a five-year warranty, our factory finished doors are designed and built to last hundreds of years in your home.
- One of the unique benefits is the option of personalized customization within the same general pricing structure. Allowing you to have doors throughout your home that are unique and one of a kind
Optionally, we have available qualified installation to professionally install, secure, level, and adjust your doors. Our installers can install lock sets on site or we can have them installed in the factory.